Jan 5th - 30th, 2020
BECOME A YOGA TEACHER
200 HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE TEACHER TRAINING
Join us next year, right in the heart of Morocco – a truly inspiring and fire-igniting place. Deepen your practice and learn how to teach yoga in a safe and relate-able way, all while receiving an abundance of love and support as you work your way through the course, We invite you to take this precious time out for yourself – to explore another side of YOU – who you really are, and transform your life.
- Minimum 8-15 pax provides personalized service and an intimate group setting!
- All accommodations in a shared room(2pax) and full board on training days (enjoy tasty Moroccan-inspired veggie cuisine!)
- 2,600 GBP / 2,950 EUR / 3,300 USD paid in full 1 month prior to the start date of the training. Payment plans lovingly provided!
- Our training focuses on Yoga as a philosophical, anatomical, psychological and spiritual practice.
- Special yoga sequencing workshops, multi-style asana training, philosophy of yoga, and daily meditations
- Graduation ceremony and certificate with 200 Hour Multi-Styles YogaAlliancecertificationthroughYalahYoga
THE TRAINING AT A GLANCE
Arrivals on January 4, 2020 and official start on January 5 Final exams& graduation ceremony on January 30 Round trip airport transfers included.
Connect with nature in our Ourika Valley setting of Bab Zouina, the home of our training and as pace truly touched with great energy. Feel at home!
Dive in to daily training sessions and use your "offdays" to restor recharge by joining optional day trips to Marrakech, only 30 minutes away!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jade Whitham, Originally from Austin, Texas, Jade started her yoga journey at the age of 18 when she stepped into her first Hatha class at her university.
After pursuing a career in culinary arts and tourism, she attended her first teacher training at the age of 30, earning 200 hours in traditional hatha yoga. One year later, she followed her teacher to India, where she later earned her 300 hour training in vinyasa and therapeutic yoga.
Jade’s biggest passion within the yoga community is teaching “relatable” yoga – bringing the heath and awareness aspects of traditional yoga to the Western mindset. After moving to Morocco, Jade started Yalah Yoga, which is her personal yoga brand – bringing multistyle yoga instruction to tourists and locals in Morocco.
As an addition to the brand, Jade works with local artisans to create yoga accessories made from Moroccan textiles.
She can best describe her classes at “lighthearted” with an emphasis on fun, fluid movement and a childlike discovery of the self.
7:00 am Meditation
8:00 am Morning Embodiment Practice
9:30 am Breakfast
10:30 am Morning Workshops
1:30 pm Lunch
3:00 pm Afternoon Workshops
5:00 pm Evening Embodiment Practice
6:30 pm Finish
Opening Ceremony :
Closing Ceremony :
* schedule and faculty subject to modifications
Brochure : https://babzouina.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/200hr-yoga-tt-with-jade-bab-zouina-january2020.pdf
Karim Zein : www.bab-zouina.com | Morocco: +212-660-96.00.28 | WhatsApp: +41-79.336.48.48 | email@example.com