March 18th - 21st, 2020
As human beings, we share a deep connection to our mothers womb and our maternal imprint. For women, coming to fully honour this connection is a must in honouring our connection to each other, in finding the inner source of spiritual surrender, love for ourselves and for all living creatures. It is our hope that this retreat will serve as a catalyst for this beautiful re-connection.
Mother or daughter, come as you are and journey with us at this retreat hosted by Priya Seva Kaur and Akal Anand Kaur in a beautiful traditional Moroccan villa situated in the Ourika Valley. We have created a program to support you in creating mental, physical, and spiritual wellbeing.
If you would like to come on your own, you are also welcome.
These are just a few of the powerful practices we will experiencing together:
- Kundalini Yoga & Meditation to experience your life force and energy of consciousness
- Yoga Nidra for deep rest and connection to your heart and womb
- Deep human connection and self love practices
- Exercises for conscious communication
- Discovering authentic relationships, love & compassion
- Tools for emotional management
- Honouring all aspects of life through rituals
- Healing through sharing our stories in ceremony & circles
- Exploring in nature
- Nourishing meals cooked with fresh and local products according to Moroccan and Berber recipes.
The retreat will start on Wednesday, March 18th at 5pm with a Kundalini Yoga class, before dinner and Opening Ceremony. Make sure you arrive by 4pm to settle in and unwind.
On Thursday & Friday, we will follow the following daily schedule:
- 7.00 Sunrise Kundalini Yoga & Meditation
- 9.00 Breakfast & free time to explore nature
- 11.00 Sharing circle & vedic rituals
- 13.00 Lunch
- 16.00 Women's teachings & practices
- 19.00 Dinner
- 20:30 Meditation and chanting
We will close our journey on Saturday March 21st with last sharing circle in the morning and a Closing Ceremony after lunch.
The retreat will take place in Bab Zouina, a beautiful traditional Moroccan villa situated in the Ourika Valley (30 km from Marrakesh) in a magnificent property surrounded by olive trees. Far from urban stress, Bab Zouina has kept an authentic and serene spirit, respectful of the environment; the main house is ecologically built with cut stone and the new buildings with natural mud bricks.
The estate is full of terraces and peaceful places to recharge your batteries. A pool of natural water is available. The botanical and aromatic gardens surrounding the property give the place a poetic charm and invite to a gentle meditation.
The price for the retreat starts at 400€/person.
- Daily practices
- Accommodation in a shared room
- All nourishing onsite meals
- Shared triple room - 400€/person
- Shared double room - 500€/person
- Single room - 600€/person
A deposit of 200€ is required to confirm registration.
The balance must be paid before March 1st, 2020.
Facebook event : Mother Daughter Retreat
Karim Zein : www.bab-zouina.com | Morocco: +212-660-96.00.28 | WhatsApp: +41-79.336.48.48 | email@example.com